Sunday, December 18, 2011

Starting Out

        So pretty much I should first say a thank you to Mr. Chris Pirillo for making me think of doing this.  There is a guy I can relate to.  Although he has been on TV and presented himself in front of a large audience before, he still manages to take what he knows and make it entertaining.  This is the hard part, its easy to get something off your chest in a matter of seconds or in the case of twitter, 140 letters or less.  The thing is tho sometimes this isn't enough nor does your message stick around longer than half the time it took you to condense it down to fit on twitter or Facebook.  Lets face it, if you were to fully articulate your message and post it to Facebook, already it gets cut off to where someone has to click on a link to expand it which diminishes the likelihood that anyone would want to read it.  Nowadays I find myself actually wanting to write more than some little easily lost message in what is now to be considered the vast void of the digital universe.  Just like actual space, cyberspace is also becoming widely regarded as infinite which gives your Facebook or Twitter post a mass of zero. Now we know that cyberspace is NOT infinite so therefore if you want to be noticed then you put your bulk of your mind somewhere for people to spend more than 6 seconds reading.  This is what I aim to do.  I love to talk, just ask anyone.  I have opened up to strangers and told them my theories on time travel and security systems and quantum physics and though I am at a very basic level of understanding of these things and more I still am knowledgeable to carry on talking without repetition for way in excess of 45 minutes..  Here is my point... If I am passionate about something then I need to talk about it until I feel that satisfying  release of tension.  It is like having a cinder block released from my chest. So here is my first blog and I haven't even said what it is about. Well that's because it is going to be about anything.  Whatever gets me excited positively I will blog about it. If it is something I want people to hear about then I will blog about it.  If I want to rant or warn or express my opinion about anything which i have experienced then it will end up here for whoever wants to read about it. Over time you may grow to like my opinions and views or hate them and that is up to you.  But whether you like or hate what I put here will not influence what ends up being written.  Just take what you feel you need to consume and ignore the things which do not apply.

Colin Firth

No comments:

Post a Comment